DREAMHOST HOSTING COMPANY

DREAMHOST HOSTING COMPANY

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

WHY DREAMHOST HOSTING COMPANY ? COMPARISON

WHY DREAMHOST HOSTING COMPANY ? COMPARISON


Dreamhost is certainly one of the best hosting company in the world in term of quality / price value, and they also are nice guys who always reply to your email quite fast and try to fix your problems.

If you make a comparison between Dreamhost and many other hosting company it seems that Dreamhost try not to freeze or shut down your account in case of problems as 1and1 is reputed to do and did to me and to some of my webmasters friends, and dreamhost warns you whatever happens with your hosting, as when you overload the servers, and that's what happened to me.

After causing some trouble with my websites I then decided to use Dreamhost PS, the Dreamhost private server offer, to host my websites and see if I won't have any further problem for $15 / month, which is the cheapest Private server offer, but I don't know yet if it will be enough to host dozens of websites, so just keep reading and you will know.

Do you have any experience with Dreamhost PS Private server offer ? Please tell us by adding a comment to this blog.








No comments:

Post a Comment